Encouraged. Overcome. Joyful. These words humbly express the impact your generosity made as a member of the Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council. Your support made a real difference. Thank you so much for previously supporting our annual Membership Campaign.
On behalf of the CTFAC board of directors and staff, I invite you to renew your membership for another 12 months.
Your membership dues will help fund the CTFAC’s mission to provide the Cross Timbers Region opportunities to learn about and enjoy the arts right in our own backyard.
Programs in 2018 included:
· Support of Accessible ARTS Clubhouse for students with severe learning disabilities, led by a licensed music therapist
· 19 visual art exhibits presented free of charge to the public in our 4 galleries, featuring local and student artists
· Free concert experiences as part of Rodeo Heritage Week, featuring Johnny Lee and the Urban Cowboy Band
· Free classical music concert, presented in partnership with the Piatigorsky Foundation
· Art classes and art camp for children
· Art classes for adults, including Paint the Town, Beginning Photography, Beginning Pottery, Watercolor, Oils, even wreath-making and drawing
· 10 scholarships granted to area children to encourage artistic growth and development
· Ballet Austin professional ballet presentation to area school children
Here is what one teacher said in response to 2018’s Ballet Austin performance: “Many of our students have never been to such experiences and so this means more than you know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart,” elementary teacher, Three-Way ISD
And there is so more to come, with your continued support.
In the coming year, your membership renewal would not only help with our established programs, but could also help us bring in the National Caldecott Exhibit titled Young at Art, featuring Caldecott award winning illustrations, and help bring aspirations of an art and film festival to fruition.
You have several membership options to choose from to suit the level of support you are most comfortable with. Each comes with a long list of benefits, including advanced notification of all events; discounts on most CTFAC events and classes; opportunities for advance purchase for ticketed events; and your membership contribution is tax-deductible.
You can also let us know if you’d like to receive text alerts, email newsletters, serve on a committee, or be listed in our artist referral database.
Depending on the membership level you select, you’ll receive a number of complimentary tickets to our annual membership dinner, affectionately renamed this year to Stilettos & Spurs. We will meet at the Tarleton Ballrooms on June 7th at 6pm. Entertainment is provided by CB Sutton and Natty Flats is bringing the BBQ. Come and enjoy the fun – I’d love to re-introduce you to the CTFAC.
Thank you for your history of generosity and support. With you as our partner again, we can look forward to many bright days, providing joy and hope through the arts.
PS – Don’t forget to mark your calendar for the Membership BBQ on June 7th at the Tarleton Ballrooms. Just one of the many perks that comes with membership renewal!